is the answer for healthy poultry!
As stated by the
Center for Science in the Public Interest, "the
overuse of antibiotics makes disease-causing bacteria
resistant to antibiotic treatment. Such overuse is
widespread in animal agriculture.”
Hence, we need to avoid food-born illness from
antibiotics-resistant bacteria and produce “antibiotics
free chicken" by
Thus, SPIROMAC-P comes as a boon not only for
farmers but also to consumers alike!
is a unique formulation for use as a feed additive for
is a blend of unicellular alga
several beneficial bacteria and a special strain of
product is useful in many ways.
It helps in establishing friendly bacteria,
known as micro flora, in the gut of the birds thus
protecting them against the harmful bacteria.
Micro flora is also needed in the intestinal
tract to process food properly, avoiding secondary
infections, such as E. Coli.
The effect of Spirulina in the stimulation
of immune system is well documented by establishing
better cell function, improving the microcirculation
and by antioxidant activity.
The different strains of Lactobacillus and Bacillus sp. help in maintaining the good gut flora
thus preventing the harmful bacteria. Some of the antibacterial products produced by these organisms
are well known. These substances are not antibiotics and do not induce development of resistance in bacteria.
The yeast provides B-Complex vitamins for the birds besides providing digestive enzymes like amylases, proteases, etc.
Rich in amino acids, beta-carotene, phycocyanin, unsaturated fatty acids, and beta gluons that are useful as immune
stimulant , detoxificants, etc.
- Improvement in health, lesser incidence of disease out break, mortality, and improvement in egg laying in poultry can be seen within 10 days of use.
- Inhibits the putrefaction process in bowels and normalizes gastrointestinal microflora.
- Protects chicken from pathogenic bacteria, such as Campylobacter, Salmonella, Staphylococus, and E. coli, which cause food borne disease and even death in humans causing millions of dollars in losses in the poultry industry.
- Lower F.C.R. (feed conversion ratio) with constant use is a boon for farmers as there will be an increase in the yield. It also improves meat quality.
- By using SPIROMAC-P, farmers can completely avoid the use of antibiotics as well as B-Complex supplements that are required after the antibiotic therapy. This comes as a money saver!
It is a grayish green powder with typical odors but not offensive. It is free from pathogenic organisms.
Store in a dark, cool place away from direct sunlight.
Best before two years from the date of manufacture.
Use 250g of Spiromac-P per ton of the feed material .
WARNING Do not use chlorinated water with Spiromac-P. If water is chlorinated, boil and cool water before use. Also do not mix it with hot water or use it with antibiotics.
Avoid cheap imitations and order SPIROMAC-P today to produce healthy poultry and protect your poultry flocks from diseases and improve yield and meat quality.